As marketers chase efficiencies through programmatic media and marketing automation, how far does the industry need to go to reverse the nosedive in attention being paid to marketing messages
Click rates continue to drop, and though ad blocker and dark-social adoption has slowed across Asia, the trend reinforces that precision is not winning the hearts and minds of consumers. Right time, check. Right place, check. Right person, check. But what about the right message...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events