It hasn’t even been 20 years since Tom Cruise showed us what the future of personalised marketing could entail in Minority Report, when a digital billboard addressed his character John Anderton by name to push brands like Guinness and American Express.
And yet, despite these billboards not yet becoming a reality, it seems marketers are already going off the idea of personalised marketing, according to last week’s report by Gartner.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events