Luxury brands in China have taken a big step forward with their ambassador strategies in 2017, hoping to ingratiate themselves with the celebrities’ phenomenal followings, a large portion of whom are Chinese millennials. But is it the right strategy
The direction that luxury brands have taken is in line with the conventional wisdom, which holds that associating with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events