What is good’ marketing and what is bad’ And can the ethics in trying to push products to a demographic that has neither an income nor a job, ever be black and white
In a recent article, Alex Bogusky, founding partner of Crispin Porter Bogusky, said it is difficult to find any redeeming value in marketing to children. In fact, he sees the process as destructive.
But Dave McCaughan, regional director of strategic planning, McCann Worldgroup,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events