The first quarter of 2018 has seen a spike in agency mergers and acquisitions globally, led by hungry consultancies. In the US alone, deals are up a remarkable 366% over the first quarter of 2017, led by major purchases like Meredith Xcelerated Marketing and LiquidHub by consultancies Accenture and CapGemini respectively.
But the latest R3 MA League for March suggests activity in Asia has been more subdued. While deal value has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events