Both Magna's report, and ZenithOptimedia's published around the same time anticipate the global growth will be around 3.9 per cent Magna to 4.2 per cent ZO.
Beyond this point, the reports differ in terms of breakdown. ZO splits Asia-Pacific into 'Advanced Asia, 'Fast-track Asia' and Japan, whereas Magna opts to address the region as a whole and by selected market.
You might also like...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events