There’s a talent crisis holding adland hostage.
Research conducted by partnership the Association of National Advertisers ANA and McCann Worldgroup revealed marketers’ recruiting efforts are beset by a perception problem in which most students view marketing as simply ads and selling.
They fail to see that a career in marketing is a diverse, multi-disciplined career that calls for a variety of skill sets ranging from creative to analytical.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events