It’s hardly surprising that advertisers are growing cautious over the threats to digital advertising. New research from the World Federation of Advertisers revealed that 70 percent of advertisers believe concerns over brand safety have escalated over the last 12 months, with viewability 57 percent and ad fraud 54 percent also highlighted by those surveyed. All are, without question, serious problems for the industry to tackle.
Some have taken a heavy approach to mitigating...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events