The Kindle can now be bought in 100 countries for a price of US$279 - $20 more than the e-reader sells in its native United States. Books sold internationally are also offered for a steeper price, for an average $11.99 compared to $9.99 in the US, all purchased through local credit cards.
In Asia, some Kindles offer wireless and blog support via its 3G GSM technology, provided across the world through local partners of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events