Amazon is retiring the names Amazon Media Group, Amazon Marketing Services and Amazon Advertising Platform in order to bring its advertising products together under a unified identity.
The three names will gradually disappear over the next few months, Amazon announced in a blog. The tech giant said that as its offer to advertisers had expanded, it had created complexity around its advertising brands.
The move follows Google’s decision earlier this year...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events