Layoffs, high profile departures and an organisational restructureits fair to say that Twitter has had its share of drama over the past couple of months. While critics predict Twitter's demise, Aliza Knox, the company's APAC VP, is emphatic about its success across user numbers and revenue growth.
In an exclusive interview with Campaign Asia-Pacific, Knox outlined what the changes mean for both Twitter and its advertisers. Here’s an edited transcript of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events