Twitter’s former Asia-Pacific vice president, Aliza Knox, has joined mobile ad platform Unlockd as chief operating officer.
Australian startup Unlockd gives consumers rewards and discounts in exchange for viewing ads or content when unlocking their smartphones. Global partners include News UK, Twitter, Facebook, McDonald’s, British Airways and Uber. The company has offices in New York, London and Melbourne.
Knox will be in charge of international expansion and global operations as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events