In a classic case where weaknesses of one are offset by the strengths of the other, Alibaba and Publicis Groupe have come together to co-create a platform for data-driven brand building.
Since meeting at Davos last year, the leaders of Alibaba Group and Publicis Groupe had been discussing the best way to collaborate, Vivian Zhu, the chief digital officer for Starcom MediaVest Group in Greater China, told Campaign Asia-Pacific. They concluded that while...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events