AKQA Tokyo has hired Felipe Galiano as creative director following the departure of Claudia Cristovao for Google. A Brazilian, Galiano was previously associate creative director at SapientRazorfish in Berlin, where he worked with brands including Audi and Hugo Boss.
Cristovao, who was group creative director, left AKQA in February after more than 3.5 years to become Google’s head of Brand Studio for Asia-Pacific.
Yoichiro Basso, managing director of AKQA Tokyo, said...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events