Emotion-recognition technology is emerging as one of the top AI trends this year, enabling brands to build on consumers' emotions to deliver customised services and products, according to a report publishd by Zenith.
According to the report, Artificial Intelligence Powering the Consumer Journey, the mood-sensing devices that consumers carry in their pocketssmartphonesand the continuous progression of customised triggers enabled by emotion-detection tech will allow brands to make more emotionally relevant recommendations...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events