Following a successful 2016 in which Zenith was upgraded for the success of its ROI resonance with clients, the media agency found itself playing defence for much of 2017.
While the agency fought hard to retain Nestlé in India, it was less successful with other major clients. The global loss of Sanofi has hit the agency hard in this region, with most markets picked up by Mindshare. In China, the losses of Mengniu, Clarins...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events