WiedenKennedy prides itself on being a different breed of agency, so it’s perhaps not surprising that one of the numbers it’s most proud of for 2017 is a decreasing one. The company proudly touts a 43% reduction in overtime hours in its Tokyo office, compared with a few years ago. The shop attacked the karoshi problem with early closure on Fridays and by consistently emphasising that output matters, not hours.
That’s just one...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events