Ogilvy has spent 2017 in transformation. The company’s Next Chapter’ strategy, instigated to present clients with a more streamlined structure that offers easier access to expertise, has made fast progress in Asia compared to other regions and every market here was operating as one agency by year-end.
APAC co-CEOs Chris Reitermann and Kent Wertime say the changes are by no means done and dusted. Despite impressive efforts to celebrate the launch across markets with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events