A year of significant upheaval is the best way to describe MullenLowe’s 2017, or as APAC MullenLowe Group head Vincent Digonnet told us, “dramatic transformation”. That neither of the agency’s regional heads listed in last year’s report card are still around is a clear sign of the big changes that have taken place.
The list of shifts is very big. Joseph George quit MullenLowe Lintas in July after 26 years with the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events