Making its Agency Report Card debut this year, Essence has seen a meteoric rise in Asia-Pacific. Starting out as a four-person Singapore office in 2013, the agency has grown to more than 300 people across 10 regional offices, four of which were opened together at the beginning of 2018. According to Kyoko Matsushita, Tokyo-based APAC CEO at Essence, this perfectly illustrates the digital agency’s ambitious plans in the region, following additional investment in Essence from WPP after the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events