Like Japan’s other two biggest agencies, Dentsu is still essentially two distinct entitiesthe Japan headquarters, and the rest of the world. But it has proven the most successful internationally by far. More than 55% of its gross profit now comes from outside Japan.
The fact that Takaki Hibino, CEO of Dentsu APAC, is also a Dentsu executive officer, might seem a small detail, but is a sign the company takes its business in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events