In one of my favourite scenes from Monty Python’s Life of Brian, the titular “messiah” character, played by Graham Chapman, tries to explain to the masses that they are all unique, all individual and all different. One wag shouts back, “I’m not”
I was reminded of this line when we finished and published our R3 Campaign Agency Family Tree, a labour of love covering more than 500 agencies across multiple disciplines, markets and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events