Publicis, DraftFCB, Grey and Cabe Rawit are reportedly up for the creative account, worth between $10 million and $20 million. ZenithOptimedia, GroupM and Starcom have pitched for media, worth approximately $10 million.
Nicknamed 'Win', the telco is headed by former employees of Philippines' Smart Telecom. A Sinar Mas spokesperson said the decision would not be finalised until January at the earliest....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events