The charity has begun the process of approaching agencies with a request for proposal. Proposals need to be submitted by 15 June as Unicef gears up for the festive fundraising activity.
On an international basis the charity has used TBWA Chiat Day LA and Droga 5 but has approached agencies beyond those it currently works with as it looks to drive awareness and revenues.
The pre-Christmas activity will follow...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events