Abrera joined McCann Erickson in 1978 as creative group head. Her rise was meteoric, establishing her as one of the country's finest creatives. With the combined force of Abrera and her predecessors Don Dillon and Ray Dempsey, McCann was catapulted to the number one spot in 1987 by winning the San Miguel Beer account. McCann has remained at the top since then. It continues to handle San Miguel, Coca-Cola, Unilever and Globe Telecom. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events