International Women’s Day 2019 calls for “Balance for Better,” but is the situation for women in the advertising industry really improving We talked with Digitas China MD Sharon Ho to discuss the gender equality issue in the industry in Asia.
Ho started her advertising career in Hong Kong in 1997. Over the past 20 years, values like “be open”, “be curious” and “be bold”, as well as a willingness to connect and communicate, have helped...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events