Taiwan's adspend has been decreasing for five consecutive years. When Nielsen first began reporting Taiwan adpsend in 2004 it totalled US$1.7 billion NT$54.6 billion.
Leading the island's spending was the real estate sector with an annual bill of US$174 million. Other sectors also included in the top five were second-ranked beautypharmaceutical at US$97 million and fifth-ranked computers with US$78 million NT$2.5 billion.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events