Adam Smith, the futures director at GroupM, has died at the age of 58.
Smith spent 14 years at GroupM, the media buying arm of WPP. He launched its global forecasting practice in 2006 and built its reputation for market-leading research at a time when the internet was transforming consumption habits and media agencies were changing from local to global operations.
He was responsible for This Year Next Year...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events