Ad Stars, the Busan-based international advertising festival, drew to a close on Saturday with the awarding of two Grands Prix one to Publicis Indonesia for its Mud flow’ outdoor campaign, and the other to the Tokyu Agency for the Japan World Cup’, an initiative to reignite interest in horse racing among Japanese youth.
While at the event, which does not generate revenue from entry fees but receives government support, Campaign spoke to the chairman of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events