Greeley Koch will resign from his role as global executive director of Association of Corporate Travel Executives ACTE, effective March 22. Koch has served in the role since 2012 and has helped in driving ACTE to becoming a research-driven organisation.
“Of all the things this association has accomplished, I am proudest that ACTE has made business travel personal and put a face on our global membership,” said Koch.
ACTE is actively...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events