Accor has acquired Tribe, a mid-scale lifestyle brand which currently has a 126-room property in Perth, Australia. The brand is currently planning 10 openings by 2022 across Europe and APAC, which will bring the total number of rooms to 1,700.
To cater to the FIT market and a need for less homogeneous options for business travellers, the brand focuses on creative areas through design and crafted furnishings. It also replaces frills for essentials such...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events