The region's richest consumers are increasingly turning to international newspapers for their daily serving of news and commentary, with all four regional dailies showing growth in the latest PAX survey, conducted by Synovate.
While their combined readership across all 10 markets measured still pales in comparison to the likes of Time and Newsweek, theirs was the only category in which all titles showed growth in the average number of people reading each issue.
The Financial Times, with its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events