What do snowboarding and judo have in common A team from MullenLowe Group Japan shared the answer, and more importantly the data-led approach that revealed it, during a session at Spikes Asia 2018 Wednesday afternoon.
While being an official Olympic sponsor carries a hefty price tag and a large amount of risk, not every brand is as well positioned to mount a guerilla marketing campaign around the games as, say, Nike, said...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events