More than 80% of Chinese advertisers plan to increase their social-marketing spending in 2019, and 60% of brands are making KOLs their social-marketing focus, according to China's Social Content Marketing Trend 2019, a report released by domestic marketing data solution provider AdMaster.
The growth of KOL marketing in retail industries has boomed since 2017, with its use in the food and beverage and beauty sectors soaring 92% and 81%, respectively....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events