Scroll down to find a link to the entry form. You must enter before the deadline of October 31, 2019 @18:00 SIN/HKT.
Nominations for our annual 40 Under 40 list, which showcases the best young talent in the Asia-Pacific marcomms industry is being extended to October 31st to accommodate late entries following the Deepavali holidays.
We encourage you to submit earlier to avoid any unforeseen oversights. But if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask us at [email protected]. We're here to help!
You may put forward up to two candidates from your own regional agency network or company who are under the age of 40, with an explanation as to why they stand out. (To be clear, this means up to two people per agency brand per country; and they must be aged 39 or under up to but not including 1 October 2019).
These people must be based in Asia-Pacific and must be holding a job or in an industry directly related to advertising and marketing.
While we will consider candidates from other Campaign Asia-Pacific listings, such as Women to Watch, Digital A-List and Media A-List, we do ask that candidates wait until 2020 if she/he have already been featured in any of these lists within the last 12 months. If, however, the candidate will no longer meet the age requirements in a year’s time we will consider his/her application this year.
- One completely filled nomination form per candidate
- A high-resolution image of each nominee of at least 300dpi and a minimum of 6” across at the widest point (A good rule of thumb is that a JPEG image should be at least 5MB and a PNG image around 8MB). This can be attached to the form or emailed to [email protected].
- An entry fee of US$380 per candidate + US$20 late fee. This includes the entry fee and a one year membership with Campaign Asia-Pacific, which can be used by the entrant or gifted to a person within the same company. Find more details about the benefits of membership here and please direct questions to [email protected].
- On completion of the form you will be redirected to a secure payment page to pay by credit card. A receipt will automatically be issued to the email address listed by the nominator.
- Our membership manager will follow up with you to arrange the membership. If you have further questions about your membership please contact Nick Impey.
- Late deadline for entry ($400): October 31, 2019 @ 18:00 SIN/HKT
- Please send enquiries and high-res images to 40under40[email protected]
QUESTIONS ASKED IN THE NOMINATION FORM
- Basic details: Candidate's name, designation, age, a brief CV
- No more than 200 words on each of the following topics:
- The candidate’s backstory: how they came to be where they are now
- What is she/he passionate about in their work? What sets him/her apart from colleagues?
- What is she/he doing not just to assist the company they work for and its clients, but also to take the industry forward? We want to hear concrete examples of successes from the last 12 months.
- Notable information on personal characteristics/working style—we want to get a sense of the individual
- Any comments/endorsements from supervisors/clients. This is not obligatory but may strengthen the submission
- Please prepare your answers in advance and past them into the entrance form to avoid losing partial submissions.
Every year we are consistently impressed by the achievements we get to hear about through the nomination process. The men and women who make the list stand out for so many different reasons: last year's 40 Under 40 included business leaders of fast-growing companies, creative directors creating groundbreaking work, strategists pushing the agenda on consumer research and founders of exciting digital agencies, plus a host of talented marketing managers, data engineers, communications executives and more.
Think of that person about whom you've always thought: "Wow, they've really done a lot for their age"; tell us about their background and their achievements and, if we agree they're a standout, see them honoured with a place on Campaign's highly influential list.
The winning nominees will have their photographs and profiles featured in Campaign Asia-Pacific in November. Please note: the full list of winners will be available only to premium members of Campaign. Your entry fee includes a one-year membership that can be used by the entrant or gifted to a person in her/his company.
More 40 Under 40