1 Video sharing fever hits China YouTube's US$1.65 billion sale hit the headlines in the US but the launch of 150 YouTube-style video sharing sites in China this year alone, led by the likes of tudou.com, 56.com, pomoho.com, 5show.com and qyule.com, showed how a distinctly different dynamic is unravelling in the world's second-largest internet market.
2 Death of the traditional banner A shift from regular banner ads to rich media this year confirmed advertisers are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events