There's a fine line between working from inspirational sources and taking someone else's work. For this special Spikes Asia 2017 edition of Campaign's video series, The Big Question, we asked delegates who work in creative positions to voice their thoughts on the issue based on what they've seen in their careers.
We spoke with Timo Otsuki executive producer at Cutters, Yuko Ueso art director at Dentsu Isobar, Nara Shin art director at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events