We 'kidnapped' two industry experts, Carol Lam Greater China president and chief creative officer with Leo Burnett and Laura Geagea executive producer with The Sweet Shop Asia MENA, and forced them on camera to watch some interesting recent Asian adverts.
First on the menu is KFC's hip and trendy by 1968 standards campaign for its non-alocholic mojito. Named after the campaign's star, Mojito Girl, it's a trippy push aimed at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events