Last week at AdAsia in Taipei, Adrian Tse caught up with five individuals featured by TEDx Taipei, to explore the future of the five senses in experiential marketing—and beyond.
In this video you will meet:
- Adrian David Cheok, professor of pervasive computing at City University of London and director of Imagineering Institute (be sure to watch until the end of the video)
- Stefen Chow, photographer, mountaineer and creator of the Poverty Line
- Sissel Tolaas, chemist, researcher and artist
- Jesko Von Den Steinen, principal artist and actor at The House of Dancing Water and ex-creative strategist at Sid Lee; and
- Elaine Yan Ling Ng, founder and designer director at The Fabrick Lab.
You might also like:
- Creative Vietnam: a documentary series
- Photos: AdAsia event in Taipei
- Ad-agency heads clash over ongoing 'identity crisis'