Brien points out that in order to move forward, the advertising industry as a whole needs to fundamentally transform the way it does business. We have got to really understand that there is a sea change occurring and many of our clients, many of the agencies, are relying on their intuition of how marketing and consumer behaviour used to work in the past. It is changing fundamentally.
The problem, he argues, is that creative agencies have been too slow...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events