Moon Ribas is a self-described elective cyborg. The Spanish artist has a device implanted in her foot that vibrates in tandem with a worldwide network of seismographs. This tremor sense is just one of a series of experiments Ribas has done to augment her senses with technologychoices that she says have made her more human, rather than less.
In this video, Campaign speaks with Ribas about her experience, and how certain people react...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events