The campaign ran on Sina Weibo over a four-week period, from 28 April to 22 May. it followed Grammy-winning Tibetan singer Yangjin Lamu as she journeyed through Lhasa and the surrounding countryside, posting video and photo content to Shangri-La’s Weibo page.
The singer also invited people to post personal wishes on Weibo. After these were written on Tibetan wishing flags, Lamu raised them over Lake Namtso, which many consider sacred.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events