The racing driver Jackie Stewart once referred to the infamous Nürburgring as “the green Hell”. We are fairly certain that it has nothing on this circuit designed by a pig.
To show off the handling of its Skyline known outside of Japan as the Infiniti Q50 and celebrate the model’s 60th anniversary, Nissan and TBWA Hakuhodo got Pigcasso’, an artistically gifted South African pig, to sketch out a race circuit. It then rendered the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events