Developed by Campaigns Grey, the project was launched on 20 September, involving two components a music video that aims to rouse national pride, plus an initiative to enable Filipinos to display the 'bayanihan' spirit.
The campaign aims to avoid premature complacency from setting in amongst Filipinos, by encouraging a positive national psyche that would help them rise above the challenges to get closer to their ideal Philippines.
Music was selected from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events