In the film above, a supposedly aspiring filmmaker gets firmly rejected by a series of Hollywood producers and one actress. The twist is, he's actually presenting storylines from French-cinema masterpieces, including a Palme d'Or winner.
The tagline at the end is 'Great movies Hollywood would never make', and the spot is an effort by the Alliance Française de Singapour to promote the output of the French film industry.
So, mission accomplished....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events