The much-anticipated annual Meat Livestock Australia ad promoting lamb has fallen flat this year, despite it being less controversial than others in recent years.
Having built a remarkable cult following for any brand, let alone a government agricultural association, this year’s Lamb Side Story’ has seen a fierce backlash online, not so much for its content as its quality. MLA works with Accenture-owned local creative shop The Monkeys.
It is a play...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events