As a child you’re taught not to play with your food. Just eat it with good manners, even the broccoli you’ve been pushing around your plate for 15 minutes.
A new campaign for instant noodle brand Myojo, under the creative instruction of Singapore’s The Secret Little Agency, turns that old adage on its head.
From Lazy River Sunbathers’ to River Monsters Attack’ and more, Myojo is asking consumers to get creative with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events