Just how many pieces of fried chicken must be consumed for strangers to break the ice Not that many when conversation gets going, as shown in a KFC Malaysia social experiment.
This campaign by Naga DDB Tribal, released to celebrate Independence Day and the formation of the Malaysian Federation on September 16, draws from the generally held concern that the heterogeneous society is fractious, with its multi-ethnic citizens living separate lives.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events