The 'Play screen' campaign, credited to Dentsu, independent creative boutigue Glider and Rhizomatiks, includes TV, cinema, print, OOH, and online ads. All of the above turn into interactive elements in an AR-enabled game when coupled with an app called Odoroki, available for iOS and Android.
Users choose one of the two characters, Yanagi the boy or Rina the girl, and then try to help their chosen character conquer various...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events