Justin Long, the film and TV actor who spent four years declaring I’m a Mac in ads for Apple, is the star of a new campaign from one of the tech giant’s largest competitors, Huawei.
Though Long hasn't appeared in an Apple ad since 2009, Jessica Grizzel, group director of WPP's Blast Radius, the agency behind the new campaign, said his history with the Cupertino tech giant was a primary reason the brand...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events